Invitation to Symposium (call for papers)
In ECO-MATES 2011, we would like to discuss the next generation eco-materials and eco-technological innovations in all industrial fields. The eco-material flow should be taken into consideration for energy saving and materials recycling. The technological innovations are necessary for establishing the resource-circulating society. We would like to cordially invite you to this symposium and would like you to include the following essential themes with respect to eco-materials and innovation for sustainable society.
- Eco-materials for eco-design, eco-process, eco-energy.
- Solid or liquid state nano-materials processing, and nano-fabrication.
- Light materials / Porous materials / Functional materials / Novel ceramics / Catalysts materials / Rare-earth elements.
- Environmentally friendly electronics and assembly / Advanced electronic materials / Semiconductors / Power electronics and packaging.
- Green technologies / Resource circulating manufacturing systems / 3R/Waste/Biomass.
- Environmentally friendly materials processing / Smart processing.
- Organic electronics / Photon technology / Thin film / Interconnection technology.
- High density electronics packaging / Micro-joining / Nano-joining / 3D assembly.
- Base materials (Iron and steel, Nonferrous metals, Organic materials).
- Welding and joining / Interface joining / Spraying / Coating / Surface treatment.
We are planning to have several special sessions and Iketani forums.
We invite proposals for individual papers related to the aforesaid themes.
You can use our on-line registration to submit your contribution.
Registration & Submission
The acceptance of your abstract and paper can be checked on the [ My Page ] .
One participant can contribute only one paper (contribution).
Co-authors should register for submitting another papers.
Program committee may ask you to change your presentation style (oral / poster), depending on the situation.
If you have any questions, please email the following address.
Deadline for Submission
|Two-page papers for proceedings :||
|Full papers :||Optionally, the authors are invited to submit a full paper for publishing in one of the following international journals as the special issues after peer review.|
* Deadlines of submission for full papers are different in each journal.
* Applicants have to inform us of your intention when you submit your abstracts.
|You can download files of instruction for authors and format from [ Download Files ].|
ECO-MATES 2011 AWARD will be given to the graduate school students from both oral and poster presentations.
Approximately 40 students will be nominated by reviewing 2-page papers.
The award winners will be decided by the presentation at the symposium.